Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Beachcomber Hot Tubs factory is experiencing a significant delay in receiving key components for the manufacturing and delivery of our hot tubs. We are continuously working towards producing the same high-quality tubs during this crisis and ask for your patience. We are also experiencing a higher demand for Beachcomber hot tubs, which has an accumulative effect of increasing lead times to more than 120 business days for all new orders placed. However, as operating capacity starts to increase and raw material supply is less constrained, our production output will increase and waiting times will lessen. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.
Product Purchase on the Beachcomber eStore is only available in United States and Canada.
Delivery is Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time. If you are not home to accept delivery, a delivery notification card with further details will be issued. In some cases, smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door. Please note that larger shipments made by common carrier require a signed acknowledgement of receipt. If your order is shipped by common carrier, the carrier will call you in advance to arrange a delivery time.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
1. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
2. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
Some geographic service restrictions apply. In certain remote locations, delivery will be made to the courier's closest Pick-Up Centre from the shipment destination. Customers will be notified by telephone when shipments are available for pick-up.
Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size and may arrive at different times. If any single package in your order exceeds 31.8 kg (70 lbs), assistance to unload your order may be required when it arrives.
Please see our COVID-19 update above.
Beachcomber Hot Tubs eStore delivers within United States and Canada only; Standard shipping rates apply unless specified. Orders / Deliveries to select remote locations will need to be placed through our Customer Support Department where shipping rates will be provided prior to order confirmation/completion.
Deliveries can only be made to locations with a street address or rural route number with postal code. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Standard ground shipping is our main mode of transport; most deliveries under 70 lbs. are shipped by common carrier. In some circumstances, your order will be shipped by courier due to weight, size and destination of the items ordered.
Air transportation is only available to the Territories (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut) and remote locations where ground shipping is inaccessible. Please contact Customer Support in order to confirm your shipping rates prior to order confirmation/completion.
Free shipping is only available on select items that are indicated with Free Shipping. Items purchased online that are not indicated with Free Shipping are subject to shipping charges. All qualifying purchases will receive standard ground shipping and are subject to Beachcomber’s standard shipping restrictions. Free shipping is available for delivery within continental United States and Canada only, but is not available for delivery to the Territories (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut) or select remote locations. Market-established rural delivery fees may apply to your location. If applicable, please contact a Customer Care representative at 1-866-568-0668 to receive an accurate shipping quote. Special offers on Free Shipping do not apply to previous orders, in-store purchases, items with flat-rate shipping, or certain items containing weight and/or size shipping restrictions. Offer subject to change without notice. Valid for online purchases at beachcomberhottubs.com only.
Shipping rates are determined by weight, size and destination. To determine the shipping rate for a specific product, add the item to cart and enter the delivery postal code in the Estimate Shipping & Tax tool. If you wish to change the quantity, please click on the Update Shopping Cart button prior to using the Estimate Shipping & Tax tool. If your shipping destination is within the Territories (Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut) or within the remote locations, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-568-0668 for updated freight rates.
Tracking my package
Once your package has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided on your Shipping Confirmation email. Orders shipped by courier can be tracked via the delivery provider's website. Please note that after your order has been shipped, it may take 24 to 48 hours for the carrier to update its tracking information. For questions or if you are unable to track your shipment, please call our Customer Care team at 1-866-592-0134 Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. We'll be happy to help you with your order.
You can refuse damaged packages, however if you have already accepted the package, please call Customer Care at 1-866-592-0134 within 48 hours of delivery to ensure a prompt exchange.
Beachcomber’s 5 Star Placement and Wet Start
Moving your new Beachcomber hot tub from your curbside to your backyard can be a little overwhelming and damage to your new spa a possibility if you do not have the right equipment and expertise. The Beachcomber’s 5 Star Placement and Wet Start process provides a safe and easy option to get your spa placed where you want it and up and running quickly and effortlessly.
Contact our Beachcomber Customer Care team at 1-866-592-0134 to learn more about our “5 Star Placement and Wet Start”
- Only available with Beachcomber spa purchases, combining with any other spa brands purchase will result in order cancellation of this service
- Beachcomber representative will coordinate a time that works for you to receive your spa with the 5 Star Placement Option
- Narrow window (2 - 4 hr.) provided to help you coordinate electrical hook up
- Placement from curbside to preferred location site using a dolly system
- Un-package spa and removal of packaging material
- Beachcomber Wet Start process: At home* instruction on spa care and maintenance including digital control operation, water conditioning, drain and fill procedures (easy care maintenance guide included)
- Beachcomber’s unique Care Free Water Care System: Program for achieving crystal clear water
- Hand held test kit
- Water conditioning products
- Expert after-care spa support through Beachcomber’s factory and nationwide stores and service centres
At home instructions:
- “Wet Start” instruction only if electrical hook up is completed, but will be available through our Customer Care team if electrical hook up is not ready when 5 Star Wet Start Option is being provided.
- “Dry Start” instruction will be provided in place of “Wet Start” if electrical hook up is not completed.
Preparing for and Delivery:
- Review pre-delivery guide to ensure clear access, positioning, and installation requirements are met
- Foundation: Member responsibility: A flat, solid, level foundation (base) is required (100 lb per sq. ft.)
- Electrical: Member responsibility: Electrical installation and spa hook up is not included (Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.)
- Local building code / zoning authority: Member responsibility: Ensure all permits and requirements have been met.
Access and Clearance:
- Owner responsibility: Provide easy, clear, unobstructed access from the delivery vehicle (curbside) to the preferred location site
- Clearance required: W x H x L (straight) 101.6 cm x 2.4 m x 2.4 m (40 in. x 8 ft. x 8 ft.) to accommodate a tub on its side using a 4-wheel dolly moving freely
- Insufficient clearance: Owner responsibility: If a crane is required for delivery or preferred location placement, owner is required to arrange and coordinate crane service and pay in full at the time of service all costs associated.
For further details and instructions regarding the installation of your Beachcomber Hot Tub, please see our Pre-Delivery Guide.pdf