added to your shopping cart
BEACHCOMBER HOT TUBS
Beachcomber Hot Tubs - Shipping Policy
Product Purchases on the Beachcomber eStore are only available in United States and Canada.Lead times have been known to vary and as we have learned through the recent covid-19 pandemic, some delays come without warning. Current lead times are approximately 6 – 8 weeks. Your new Beachcomber Hot Tub is absolutely worth the wait!
The Beachcomber 4-Star Curbside Delivery
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set-up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
The Beachcomber 5-Star Placement and Wet Start*
Moving your new Beachcomber Hot Tub from your curbside to your backyard can be a little overwhelming and damage to your new hot tub a possibility if you do not have the right equipment and expertise. The Beachcomber 5-Star Placement and Wet Start process provides a safe and easy option to get your hot tub placed where you want it and up and running quickly and effortlessly. Contact our Beachcomber Hot Tubs eStore sales team at 1-866-592-0134 to learn more.
- Only available with Beachcomber Hot Tub purchases
- A Beachcomber representative will coordinate a time that works for you to receive your hot tub with the 5-Star Placement Option
- Narrow window (2 - 4 hr.) provided to help you coordinate electrical hook up
- Placement from curbside to preferred location site using a dolly system
Un-package hot tub and removal of packaging material
- Beachcomber Wet Start process: At home* instruction on hot tub care and maintenance including digital control operation, water conditioning, drain and fill procedures (easy care maintenance guide included)
- Beachcomber’s unique Care Free Water Care System: Program for achieving crystal clear water
- Testing and Balancing products
- Water conditioning products
- Expert after-care hot tub support through the Beachcomber Hot Tub factory and international dealership network and service centres
*Some conditions and geographic restrictions may apply
Electrical hook-up must be completed prior to on-site “Wet Start” instruction. If electrical hook-up is not completed upon arrival, or the hot tub is located in a geographic region that is not supported by on-site Wet Starts, our Beachcomber Hot Tubs eStore sales team will provide a virtual ‘Wet Start”
Preparing for Delivery:
Review Pre-delivery Guide to ensure clear access, positioning, and installation requirements are met https://www.beachcomberhottubs.com/pre-delivery-guide
- Foundation: A flat, solid, level foundation (base) is required (100 lb per sq. ft.)
- Electrical: Electrical installation and spa hook up is not included (Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.)
- Local building code / zoning authority: Ensure all permits and requirements have been met.
- Access: Provide easy, clear, unobstructed access from the delivery vehicle (curbside) to the preferred location site.
- Clearance Required: W x H x L (straight) 101.6 cm x 2.4 m x 2.4 m (40 in. x 8 ft. x 8 ft.) to accommodate a tub on its side using a 4-wheel dolly moving freely
- For further details and instructions regarding the installation of your Beachcomber Hot Tub, please see https://www.beachcomberhottubs.com/pre-delivery-guide
- Insufficient clearance: If a crane is required for delivery or preferred location placement, owner is required to arrange and coordinate crane service and pay in full at the time of service all costs associated.
Beachcomber Plus - Parts & Accessories Shipping Policy
- Deliveries are typically made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you are not home to accept delivery, a delivery notification card with further details will be issued. In some cases, smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
- Please note that larger shipments made by common carrier require a signed acknowledgement of receipt. If your order is shipped by common carrier, the carrier will call you in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- Your item will be delivered by truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You may be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
- A signature may be required for a delivery; the driver may be unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
- Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
Some geographic service restrictions apply. In certain remote locations, delivery will be made to the courier's closest Pick-Up Centre from the shipment destination. Customers will be notified by telephone when shipments are available for pick-up.
Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size and may arrive at different times. If any single package in your order exceeds 31.8 kg (70 lbs), assistance to unload your order may be required when it arrives.
The majority of Beachcomber Plus items ship from one of our National warehouses within 48 hours.
The Beachcomber eStore delivers within United States and Canada only; Standard shipping rates apply unless specified. Orders / Deliveries to select remote locations will need to be placed through our Customer Support Department where shipping rates will be provided prior to order confirmation/completion.
Deliveries can only be made to locations with a street address or rural route number with postal code. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Standard ground shipping is our main mode of transport; most deliveries under 70 lbs. are shipped by courier. In some circumstances, your order will be shipped by courier due to weight, size and destination of the items ordered.
Air transportation is only available to the Territories (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut) and remote locations where ground shipping is inaccessible. Please contact Customer Support to confirm your shipping rates prior to order confirmation/completion.
Free shipping is available on orders greater than $100.00 before tax and do not include select items that are indicated as ‘Free Shipping not available’. Items purchased online that are indicated as excluded from Free Shipping are subject to shipping charges. All qualifying purchases will receive standard ground shipping and are subject to Beachcomber’s standard shipping restrictions.
Free shipping is available for delivery within States and Provinces within the continental United States and Canada only. Delivery to the Territories (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut) or select remote locations are not eligible for ‘Free Shipping’. Market-established rural delivery fees may also apply to your location.
If applicable, please contact a Customer Care representative at 1-866-568-0668 to receive an accurate shipping quote. Special offers on Free Shipping do not apply to previous orders, in-store purchases, items with flat-rate shipping, or certain items containing weight and/or size shipping restrictions. Offer subject to change without notice. Valid for online purchases at beachcomberhottubs.com only.
Shipping rates are determined by weight, size, and destination. To determine the shipping rate for a specific product, add the item to cart and enter the delivery postal code in the Estimate Shipping & Tax tool. If you wish to change the quantity, please click on the Update Shopping Cart button prior to using the Estimate Shipping & Tax tool. If your shipping destination is within the Territories (Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut) or within the remote locations, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-568-0668 for updated freight rates.
Tracking my package
Once your package has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided on your Shipping Confirmation email. Orders shipped by courier can be tracked via the delivery provider's website. Please note that after your order has been shipped, it may take 24 to 48 hours for the carrier to update its tracking information. For questions or if you are unable to track your shipment, please call our Beachcomber Hot Tubs eStore sales team at 1-866-592-0134 Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. We'll be happy to help you with your order.
You can refuse damaged packages, however if you have already accepted the package, please call Beachcomber Hot Tubs Customer Care at 1-800-663-6557 within 48 hours of delivery to ensure a prompt exchange.
Thank you for supporting beachcomberhottubs.com